- Air conditioning
- Empty mini fridge in the room to keep your drinks cool
- Daily cleaning of the rooms
- Buffet meals served
- Beach towels with deposit
- Hotel open 24 hours
- Shuttle service to and from Rimini airport
- Discounted tickets for all the parks of the Riviera: Fiabilandia, Oltremare, Aquafan, Italia in Miniatura, Mirabilandia…
- Excursions to San Marino, Gradara and Santarcangelo di Romagna
- Agreements with restaurants (discounts or fixed price menus)
- Parking , leaving the keys at the reception: € 8.00 per day
- Bike rental 5€ per day
- Packet lunch (2 sandwiches, fruit, sweet and soft drink) 8,00€
- Baby sitter (10€ per hour)
- Vet and grooming on request
- Romantic setting in the room to surprise your better half. Price on request – from 50€. Contact us for a quote!
- Late check-out until 17.00 on the day of departure 20
FOR THE LITTLE ONES
In the room: cots on request, baby baths and fall protection rails. At meals: seats at the table, baby food and baby menu. On the beach: entertainment service, baby and mini club (up to 12 years)
FOR YOUR PET
Ours is not a specialized pet hotel, but we can declare ourselves pet-friendly, because we love animals and we know how much you care about sharing the holidays even with your faithful 4-legged friend! With us they are guests in all respects and will have the opportunity to stay in the hotel and access the beach. There are few small rules that we have established in respect of other guests who are afraid of dogs or are allergic to their fur.
- We only accept small dogs (max 10 kg) – maximum 1 per room
- Always keep your furry friend on a leash when crossing the common areas of the hotel
- The entrance to the restaurant is not allowed to your 4-legged friend, so we ask you to leave him in the room while you consume your meals
- bring his vaccination booklet with you; you will need it to be able to keep the pet with you under the umbrella
The daily rate for 4-legged guests is only € 5 per day and includes in addition to daily cleaning and sanitization at the end of the stay, the use of kennel and bowls for food and water. We have a limited number of “pet-friendly” rooms, so before booking, make sure of availability and let us know the presence of your furry travel companion.
Send us an email, or call us to get a personalized quote!